Joint 17th World Congress of International Fuzzy Systems Association
and 9th International Conference on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems
REGISTRATION & HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
*** I M P O R T A N T ***
Until Sat., May 6 (23:59 Japan time), please apply for early bird registration fees.
From Sun., May 7 (00:00 Japan time), normal regisration fees apply.
Our office is closed on national holidays and weekend during Wed., May 3 through Sun., May 7.
Early bird registration: Saturday, May 6, 2017
Online registration & hotel application: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 (tentative)
1. If you have not registered yet, click
. Complete the personal data form and
click on "Register personal data" button. Reconfirm the registered data and click on
"Register personal data" button again. The registration number and password will be
displayed and an auto replying e-mail with your registration number and password
will be sent to you when you register your personal data.
2. You may register one or two accompanying persons to order extra banquet ticket(s),
to reserve a twin room for 2 persons or to reserve more than one single room.
3. Make appropriate applications on the following pages and choose your payment:
* Registration Fee
* Additional Papers/Pages
* Extra Proceedings/Banquest Tickets
* Summer School/A Trip for Japanese Local Cuisine
* Hotel Accommodations
* Method of Payment
4. Payment by overseas attendees should be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard,
American Express, JCB and Diners Club) while domestic attendees are asked to pay
either by credit card or by bank transfer.
5. On the page "Your registered items", make sure to click on the "
" at the bottom before closing the window. Otherwise your registered
items are not confirmed.
An auto replying e-mail will be sent to you when you finalize your application.
6. When your payment is confirmed, you will be notified by e-mail.
* You may ckeck hotel room availability via
Hotel room stocks
before your application.
If you have not registered yet, click here.
Cancellation, Change and Refund Policy
You may log in with your registration number and password to reconfirm, change or
cancell your registered items until the registration deadline. After the deadline,
please contact us by e-mail or fax.
Events & Conventions, Kansai
2017.04.01 Renamed "Kansai MICE Branch"
Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. (KNT)
Address: Kintetsu Shin-Namba Bldg. 6F
1-4-38, Minatomachi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka 556-0017 Japan
Phone: +81-6-6635-2627 Fax: +81-6-6641-0072
Office hours: 09:15-18:00 JST (+9:00) (closed on Sat., Sun. & National holidays)
* Please do not open the webpages with more than two browsers or tabs at the same time.
* When the computer is left without access for a certain time, time-out error message
may appear. If you have not registered yet, please complete the personal data form
again. If already registered, please log in again.